Tuesday Announcement for Brewer Campaign
On Tuesday, May 22nd a major announcement will be made regarding Carl Brewer's run for Kansas Governor. Members of the media and public are invited to join the campaign as they first make the announcement in front of the newly unveiled Brown vs. Board of Education mural on the 3rd floor of the state capital.
"This is a major milestone in this historic campaign," said Democratic frontrunner Carl Brewer. "We continue working to show Kansans across the state that they will have a choice this election day to vote for a leader that will work to get Kansas back on track. I am excited to announce a running mate that shares my values of listening to all Kansans and getting the job done.”
The announcement will be followed by a 2-day campaign tour of Kansas towns.
Tuesday, May 22
- 8:30am Press Conference at new Brown v. Board of Education mural, 3rd floor inside the State Capital, Topeka, KS
- 10:30am Meet & Greet at Breit’s Stein & Deli, 412 N. 5th St., Kansas City, KS
- 12:00pm Meet & Greet at the Sylvester Powell Jr. Community Center (room A), 6200 Martway St., Mission, KS
- 4:00pm Meet & Greet at the Brewer Campaign HQ, 4910 E. 21st St. North, Wichita, KS
Wednesday, May 23
- 11:30am Meet & Greet at 335 Washington, Suite 125, Hutchinson, KS
- 1:15pm Meet & Greet at Ad Astra Books & Coffeeshop, 141 N. Santa Fe Ave., Salina, KS
- 5:00pm Meet & Greet at the Leavenworth Public Library (Jahn room), 417 Spruce St., Leavenworth, KS
- 7:00pm Meet & Greet at the Carnegie Building (Heritage room), 200 W. 9th St., Lawrence, KS
For more information, follow Brewer for Kansas on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and visit www.BrewerforKansas.com.